Avocado, The Food That's So Much More Than A Healthy Fat
Avocado has always been the favorite of fitness experts and Idol star recipes and is a revered tool for weight loss. ↓
Victoria's Secret supermodel basked his breakfast with avocado on Instagram.
Miranda Kerr said in an interview that avocado was her essential food.
So what is avocado? Is it a fruit or a vegetable? What effect and function does it have, and how can we eat avocado to make it delicious?
- What is Avocados? Is it a fruit or vegetable?
Avocado looks like a common fruit name, while avocado looks very fat and oily, not like fruit. Why is it called avocado? Because butter fruits after maturity are as delicate as butter after being cut, they are soft and dense, and they are very smooth to eat. It is known as Forest cream in Mexico, and its taste is close to cheese, so it is named Butter fruits.
- Nutritional value of avocado
Avocado tastes as soft as cream. Its fat content is also particularly high. However, the fat components in avocados are unsaturated and essential fatty acids, which are beneficial to controlling blood fat. Because of this fat, the content of vitamin E and β carotene in avocado is higher than that of QITADE fruit, and it is also better absorbed, which is very beneficial to human health.
In addition, it contains 11 kinds of vitamins and 14 kinds of amino acids. It is rich in protein, calcium, iron, and other nutrient elements and minerals, which can provide all kinds of nutrients needed by the human body in an all-around way. Even better, avocado is also rich in dietary fiber, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals, which almost summarizes all the advantages of fruit. However, avocado also has advantages that ordinary fruits do not have.
- What are the benefits of avocado?
- Prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases. Eating avocado can reduce the cholesterol content in the blood and is a healthy fruit for hypertension and coronary heart disease patients. In addition, because avocado does not contain sugar, people with diabetes can also eat it with confidence.
- Avocado is a holy beauty product. Avocado is rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can prevent light, which is often said in medicine to prevent cell death and slow down aging. If women often eat avocado, it can effectively help clean fouling products in skin hair follicles, remove dead skin, and make secretion and nutrient delivery unimpeded.
- Breast enhancement and body shaping. The rich unsaturated fatty acids in avocado can also increase the elasticity of chest tissue and play the role of breast enlargement and body shaping; Vitamin A can promote female hormone secretion, vitamin C can prevent chest deformation, while Vitamin E can promote female hormone secretion. Tip: Make avocado, fresh milk, and walnut into a drink, which is not only delicious but also its protein and fat can increase breast Corpus expansion and achieve the effect of breast enlargement.
- How to eat avocado?
The simplest way to eat is to peel and slice avocado and put it in bread, which is nutritious and delicious.
Moreover, since avocado has no sweetness, high-fat content, and tastes like meat, the second way to eat is to dip avocado in soy sauce: get rid of the fruit core, then cut the two, put the plate, mustard a little. Dipped in food, mouth feeling similar to salmon.
Hope all of our Saltum Sports members have a healthy lifestyle! God bless!
Diet, healthy lifestyle, lose weight, Nutrition